Hump Day!!!

I gotta say, THIS WEEK IS DRAGGING!!!  lol!  It's one of those weeks for me that is filled with all of the meetings and school things that you just dread, and can't wait to get them over with!  Blech.

Any-who......

I have a couple of adorable ladies I wanted to post today!  But, before I do, I have to add that this is work that I am submitting to CC Designs current DT call!  I have been shopping around trying to broaden my stamping horizons, and realized that CC has some of the cutest images ever!!!!  This is the first time in a while that I am not currently on a team, and I figured it is the perfect time to go for it!  I had placed an order for some CC Design stamps, and wanted to use those for my submission, but I just can't wait anymore and decided to go with this work!

This image is Lead The Way


I kept this super CAS.  I wanted to focus on the image more than anything!
I used a lot of RV's and V's on this color scheme.

Next up I have a Christmas card with Amelia from The Greeting Farm-

Her hair is super time consuming, but totally worth it!

I love this Xmas paper, it's from Fancy Pants and it's called
Merry Little Christmas.
This Amelia is from the Surprise set.
The sentiment is from Avocado Arts-
I think I only used R20, R22, R24, & R27 for her outfit!
(that's a miracle for me!)

Well, that's all for me!  Early release is today (every Wednesday, don't get it.) and I will have to get Maddie shortly.  I dared Maddie to eat some ghost Peeps right before school today, and she DID!! lol!  I will be interested to see how her morning went!!  Mwahhh ha ha!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel





Comments

  1. Love your new cards!!
    Love how you colored that first image! CAS is perfect here!!
    And then that sweet X-mas card!! Love, love, love & yes, that paper is really beautiful! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an adorable card, love the colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both cards are gorgeous and well put together....your coloring is perfect. I'm not sure I would have spent as much time on Amelia's hair...you rocked it!
    Best of luck applying for the new DT. Whimsy Stamps is looking for a new DT line-up too.
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always do your coloring magic.. these are gorgeous.. of course.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love both cards! love the colors and everything! cc designs will be lucky to have you! i think i am content being on one dt. there is still lots of time to do your own crafting. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what fantastic cards, such perfect colouring, amazing work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Rachel! Both of these are awesome! The simplistic design for the first card is perfect, and all the Christmassy touches for the second is wonderful. I think CC Designs would be lucky to have you on their team. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!!! I LOVE your Sugar Nellie card!!!! Both are Fabulous but I really love love love Lead the Way!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!