How About A Cookie?

Thought I would post one of the Christmas cards that I have done recently!  I have been on a roll, but Christmas will be here before I know it, and I still have so many to make!!

The image on this card today is one of my very favorite characters from The Greeting Farm, his name is Oliver, and I could eat him up!

He is from the Oliver & Amelia Just For You set.  (retired)

I used some warm/creamy tones on him.


Definitely one of my very favorite boy stamps!!

Mailing out my Christmas cards costs me an arm and a leg because they are always so darn thick!  I think it's worth it though.

Now I am off to photograph some of my current projects I have been working on, see you soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Adorable! Love the vintage tones of this card and he is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Rachel, I adore that cute image.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this isn't just the cutest! Oliver is so dang cute....and you used the perfect colors to make him even more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the warm colors! so cozy feeling! if only i had a cookie now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love this one Rachel!! the colors are beautiful and so vintage. love your card design, the embellishments are perfect!! looking forward to your next projects. yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!