Gotta Love Fall!

Happy Tuesday!!??  I spent the weekend cleaning and reorganizing my craft-room.  Here's where my dilemma came in- do I keep sorting my paper pads and embellies by company, or should I keep all of the Halloween together, Christmas together, etc....  How do you guys choose to categorize?  I had every paper pad by company, but then I realized I was missing a lot of the holiday pads that I had forgotten about!  (I hate it when I hide things from myself!)

I digress.  Today I have a cute Fall tag that I made with the Special Autumn set from The Greeting Farm.

SPECIAL-AUTUMN-Miss-Anya-Ian-The-Greeting-Farm-Cling-Mount-Rubber-Stamp-Stamping
This set is super old, and isn't in the TGF shop any more.
(but lookout for those Farmer's Markets!)

Love this combo of browns, oranges and purple!!
I love all of the textures on here as well!
(I am crazy about this ribbon and using it sparingly!!)

The sequins on this tag are from my Paper Issues
Swag Bags.
The stitched leaves dies are from Lawn Fawn.


I am entering this tag into the challenge over at Paper Issues-
I am a huge PI fan, I order from them all of the time!!

Thanks for stopping by and looking!!  Let me know if you have any awesome organizational ideas that you would like to share!!

Have a great day!

Rachel

Comments

  1. i love this! the colors are gorgeous! i miss your tgf creations! i don't sort my papers too much. i put 2 6x6 paper pads back to back (so i can see the covers) into quart size ziplock bags and then just throw them into a drawer! i do end up digging around but the bags keep all my scraps from that pad in one place. mostly i just order doodlebug papers too. i guess i don't have that problem with multiple companies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this Fall tag!! Great layering, beautiful color combo and fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FALL is awesome and so is this tag.. Love those leaves and that cute button.. so fun Rachel..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tag! I'm thinking about reorganizing too- it's kind of a never ending project, right? I keep all of my 6x6 pads together in one area and all of my other papers by manufacturer and I feel Im really organized. BUT, I forget what I have to! (very common for us craft hoarders!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous tag, lots of details and those diecut leaves are perfect!
    6 x 6 pads fit perfectly in a photo box. i'm really trying to use up what I have or at least a small portion of what I have, before I buy more, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo!! Love this fun fall tag! The colors are beautiful and those leaves, love!! Your touch of the little embellies tie it all together, this is gorgeous, especially that ribbon.. so cool!
    I am so not the organizational sort. All my papers are all in the same place. I've been meaning to put them in those ziplock bags as I tend to keep the scraps too, I like the idea of grouping them by season/theme. If you think of something, would love to hear about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!