Bonjour!

Happy day-before-Halloween!!!!  I am so stoked that Halloween is actually on a Friday night for once!!  My kids always have a Trick-or-Treat hangover the next day, so this will be so nice that I won't have to wake them up at the crack of dawn!!!  This year Hunter will be rocking the Incredible Hulk, and Maddie will be an adorable 50's car hop!

Today I have a stamp from The Greeting Farm's Super Secret Stamp Club!  She is #9 of the series, and her name is Day Out Anya!

Cutest outfit ever!!!

I used YR14, YR18, and E09 on her hair.

The stitched oval die is from Lil Inkers.

In case you can't tell, I am a huge kraft paper nut!!  I love how neutral it is, and I use it for almost every card base!  My favorite kraft paper comes from My Favorite Things.  Their paper is so awesome that is has turned me into a total cardstock snob!  lol!!

I am off to prep snacks for tomorrow's class party!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Such perfect colouring Rachel, a lovely design.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable and your card is beautiful. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, she is the better half of your card yesterday! Beautiful! Have fun trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!!! Love love love this Rachel!! All of your cards are always awemazing!! The colors you've been using are beautiful. Sigh... hahaha! Happy Trick or Treat day! Make sure to check the candy before you eat it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable and yes, she makes me happy! I have to agree with you, Kraft gives everything a down home feel!
    Happy Halloween...have a fun and safe day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the way she pops out on against the background! so pretty! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm like that over white cardstock, Rachel! And your card is so gorgeous - love the colourway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!