Anything Goes!

Helloooooo everyone!!  I have added an extra page tab up top here on my blog in an effort to de-stash my stamps!  I have way too many laying around that are being neglected, so I thought it was time to find them a new home!!

Today I am participating in the current challenge over at Paper Smooches!  It is an "Anything Goes" theme!  (we all love those!)



Here's my card-

This patterned paper is crazy-old, think it came from
Hobby Lobby!


These two are from the Halloweenies set.

What a pair!

I need to finish up some Halloween crafts, I jumped straight ahead to Christmas for some reason!! lol!  Halloween school parties are coming up, and I have a butt-load of goody bags to put together!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. hehe, this made me smile! great choices, love the sentiment too. good luck with the treat bags!! you got this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable Halloween card and I love that image - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun, Rachel! And I love her green skin - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute...the sentiments are perfect in this set!
    Oh no....I need to get crackin' and make a few gifties for my kiddos....thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Halloween card! Love how you colored the witch. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! I LOVE this to pieces!! =) What a FUN and BRIGHT Card!! LOVE the Design and your Coloring!! THANKS so MUCH for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges and have a Fabulous Week!! =) I hope you'll join us again!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!