Ring....Ring....It's for you!!

Two weeks ago, I dropped my poor phone for the last time.  So, after a long afternoon in the AT&T store, I walked out with my new Samsung Galaxy S5 phone.  (LUV IT!)  I swear getting a new phone is almost as bad as getting a new car.  Ok, not quite as bad, but pretty bad.

The box that my phone came in was a really nice box!!!  So nice that I decided to keep it and alter it!

I used a Saturated Canary image on it called Bubbles!!




She is a pretty spectacular image!!!  I had a lot of
fun coloring her up!
This box is going to make a great gift!
(unless I just can't part with it....)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. WOW WEE this is eye popping AWESOME.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous work! great image and coloured beautifully, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box will be a fab gift on its own! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so really adorable!! Love how you decorated this box!! GREAT idea!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Rachel! Well, I've been debating getting the new S5 so why don't you just pop yours in that beautiful box and send it to me lol ? Do you need my address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, silly girl, you may have to pry this box from my dead, cold hands!! (JK!) I am super happy with this phone, it even has a pedometer!!!

      Delete
  6. LOL Anita!! ^
    Oh wowzers!! This is out of this world AAWWWWEEEmazing!! Love how you turned a nice box in to a spectacular piece of art. It's beautiful!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing! the coloring is gorgeous and I love how you used the burlap! Whoever receives this box is one lucky gal! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!