Geez, post something already.....

I blinked and a week went by since my last post!!  lol!  I promise you though, I have been slaving away on many projects still!  Hopefully I will get some pictures of things I have been doing around the house and share those with everyone shortly.  For right now, I just have a few Saturated Canary cards to share with you!

First up is A New Canvas.



And this cutie pie is Parade. (i believe she is no longer in the shop, sorry)



Well, that's all for now!  I am off to the Scrapbook Expo happening today in Denver!!  I am little concerned over how short the vendor list is, but I am sure I will find something to spend some $$ on!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Rachel

Comments

  1. such happy cards! love the sweet colors. have fun shopping. i'm sure you'll find something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, your colouring is amazing!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured as usual, Rachel, and just love your modern cool touch to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great colouring on the SC cards Rachel..and did you use dies to cut the last shape ( where you have stampes the image on ?).
    Have fun at the expo..and please show us your goodies..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are adorable.... your coloring always amazes me! Hope you found something new and fun at the Expo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why YES these are AWESOME.. dang girl.. way to rock those images.. totally love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are so happy and bright! Have fun at the expo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Probably just as well there aren't too many vendors!

    I love love this Rachel - again, modern and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you were able to find some good things to spend your $$ on at the Expo. I decided to not go to this years one in Ontario, CA, saving up for something big. lol
    OH M GEE!! Two totally awesome cards!! I can't believe I missed that Parade image!! Love what you did with both. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!