Feeling Fall-like

Fall is definitely my favorite season, but it feels like it is coming way to soon this year!!!  I am not ready for the leaves to fall yet, but what can you do???

I have been working on some projects for Fall.  First was a granny square blanket that I crocheted.  I used colors from an old Doodlebug paper pad called Happy Harvest.

Image coming soon!



I also sewed my first table runner.  It is far from perfect, but I just loved the little critters on the material!!


I bought this material from Hobby Lobby.

I have bought material for a Halloween table runner and cannot wait to get started on it!!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Rachel


Comments

  1. both are so amazing! those critters are adorable! i gotta get onto some projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you have been crafty.. these are outstanding..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Rachel!! Wow you have been busy!! These are awesome and that table runner is so cute with those critters. Looking fwd to your Halloween projects! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! Cards, sewing, crocheting ... is there anything you can't do? Both the blanket and table runner are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely Fall in Colorado! Love your table runner! I think it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your blanket!! I'm so ready for fall, but we are still hot and humid here in the south.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!