Circus Trixie

I woke up this morning with less sunlight, and cooler temps....and so I went back to sleep!!  lol!  I have the worst internal clock ever, I wake up at 5:00 every morning whether I need to or not! (I think that officially means I'm old!!)

I wanted to share a Saturated Canary card that I just finished.  The image is Circus Trixie, and I had my eye on her for the longest time!  Glad I finally purchased her!!



The hair and the pleats, OY!!!  But totally worth it!!

Today is Maddie's first soccer game of the Fall season!!!  Whoo Hoo!!!  The only problem is that we have to drive an hour away to get to it!!  Hopefully the weather will hold out, cause it's gonna be a long day!!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!!!

Rachel



Comments

  1. How pretty, and adorable image, great colouring.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel, love your fab colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are is just stunning, as is your coloring....down to the most minute details. I'm not sure I have the patience to do such a detailed image. You rocked this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is gorgeous!! I've always loved your coloring, you inspire me to do well, when I'm not being lazy. hahaha! Love the clean design and the colors. Hope you Maddie's team kicked butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Rachel! Beautifully colored and I love the sparkly sequins. Hope Maddie's team won :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love when you do this color combo on the hair.. so pretty..what numbers to you use? I love this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!