Wow, it's August!!

Can you believe it's August!!??  It's only a matter of days now before the girls will be heading back to school.  I have mixed feelings about that.  They are incredibly bored at home and miss their friends, but they also love staying up late and sleeping in late, that will be my biggest challenge when school rolls back around!

I wanted to share with you a box that I decorated for my niece's birthday a couple of weeks ago.  I used an adorable Saturated Canary image called Vintage Violet on the box, and I think she just might be my fav SC image of all!!


The box was just an old Proactiv box I had laying around.  I completely
covered it inside and out with MME patterned paper.
Inside I stuffed it full of nail polish and all nail related goodies.

I also sewed up a small zipper pouch for Hunter to store her Iphone in.  She loves M&M characters!


I paid too much attention to the characters on the inside, and not enough
to the ones on the outside!  lol!!  Oh well!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


Comments

  1. Gorgeous projects Rachel. And I think that's one of my fave SC images too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such a pretty box! and i love the little pouch! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Adorable box! Great idea to wrap it with all the pretty papers and add that cute SC image on top. Your niece must love it.
    Cool looking pouch. The inside is just as cool as the outside.
    Hopefully it won't be too bad when the girls go back to school schedule, I just don't envy you the grumbling that might happen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it is August already too.. did you see the srapbooking expo is coming again. I plan on going.. Love you card and that m&m bag is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. That images IS adorable! Great gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring on the SC image, I bet your niece loves the box full of goodies.
    What a cute phone holder...everything is adorable with M&M's!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!