Vroom Vroom!!!

Happy Saturday!!

I am here today with a simple CAS card that I have made for my
niece that recently got her learner's permit!!
(it's also for the Tiddly Inks Challenge!!)

I used the adorable image-Cute As A Bug!!


So...this image has a couple of cute suitcases on top of the car,
but since my niece isn't "going" anywhere, I wiped the ink
off of the stamp where the suitcases are so that I was left with
just a normal roof.
I kept this very CAS so that it would travel well through the mail.
I cut the image out with the stitched journal die from Lawn Fawn.
The patterned paper is from Studio Calico.
The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.

I am entering this into the Challenge over at Tiddly Inks-
Anything Goes!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


Comments

  1. She will love it! What a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, this is absolutely adorable. I'm sure your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, very cute image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, such a sweet image....the wheels are adorable! A great card, I bet your niece loved receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so totally cute.. this is actually one of my favorite images.. i just love that fun card.. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable!! she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute, I love the bright colors behind your beautifully colored image! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Anything Goes" challenge, good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog, so enjoyed looking around, you make some really lovely cards. I have become a follower so I shall be calling in to see your lovely creations regularly, hope you'll come and visit me too.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. I live the car and hair blowing in the wind :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is AWESOME Rachel! She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!