Time to get back on track!!

Sure, I say that now!!  
Both of my kids have officially started back to school!!  (happy dance!)  
Hunter is in 11th grade, and Maddie is in 4th!
Man, I am getting old!!

I made a quick little post-it note holder for Maddie's teacher-

I used a Saturated Canary image called Tammy Pie.
The paper is from the MME pad called Playdate.
The notebook edge is from MFT.
The sentiment is from TGF.

I found this perfect post-it pad in the Target dollar bin!!

The two pointed tags are my new dies from Reverse Confetti!

Whatever will I do with myself the rest of the day!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. wow she is going to love it.. this is AWESOME...i can see you doing your happy dance.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the way you colored this up! so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and a fabulous noteholder. I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this- the coloring is perfect! I found you on pinterest. I will be following your blog;

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet post-it note holder....I bet the teacher loved it. All SC images are adorable, this one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Rachel, you get an A+ for AWEsomeNess! hahaha!! Seriously this is awesome!! Maddie's teacher is a lucky lady! Yes, what will you do now? hehehe, I'm sure you'll fiddle your thumbs until the girls get home. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!