Teacher Cards

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!  It sure has been raining here every afternoon!

I just realized I never share any of the end of the year teacher cards I made!  My girls have been lucky to have such great teachers over the years, and I feel it is important to let them know what great job they are doing!!

I used Frappi Anya (TGF) for Maddie's teacher.
The Thank you stamp is from Taylored Expressions Graphic Greetings line.



This is Twirl Anya from TGF. (retired)
Same thank you stamp.
This was for Hunter's para.

And lastly is Reeta from TGF. (also retired)
Same thank you stamp.
This was for Hunter's teacher.

All of the school themed paper was from a pack that was from Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (sorry, totally can't remember which!  lol!)  

Have a fantastic Sunday, and check back with me this week for some pics of my latest sewing attempts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. oh my ...love these!!
    I'm a teacher ...Can I give you my address? LOL :)
    GREAT cards!! Fab patterned papers and designs and coloring ...love everything about these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love how you color the hair.. these are so awesome.. you always rock TGF images..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday!
    All of these are great and the sentiment stamp is perfect! What a fun and happy summer send-off for the teachers...I bet they appreciated their cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards! Love them!! Great sentiment and design papers. Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of them are so cute! sure the teachers loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee!! These are awesome!! I bet each of the teachers loved them. Gorgeous as always. I think I'll have to check out that TY stamp, it's pretty handy. Lookin' forward to your sewing adventures. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely adorable! I don't get to make teacher appreciation cards anymore :( so I'll just live vicariously through yours! Love that TE Graphic Greetings stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Because of you I purchased this TE as well as a couple more of those saying stamps. I love how small they are, but love how great an impact they will make!! TFE (thanks for enabling!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!