Sup!!??

I trust everyone had a great weekend!!  I was able to finish up a few crafty things, and then clean up after myself.  It's amazing the mess that one little card can make!!  lol!

Today I am sharing a simple little box I made with my Cameo and a Saturated Canary image.

This image is called Secrets!
I have been meaning to color this for a long time,
glad I finally did!


This box is the Lori Whitlock A2 Card Organizer box.
I used a seriously old piece of MME patterned paper for it.  (I think it was MME...)
I distressed the image and used lots of burlap/woodsy type embellies.
The "Sup?" sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Slang Gang set.

Well, I am off to do some more sewing today!  Hopefully I will have some more projects to share with ya soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



Comments

  1. Whoa! This is awesome! The image is colored beautifully and the box is fabulous. Love that burlap bow too. Looking forward to seeing your sewing projects. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! love the box and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part about this awesome box? Your fabulous coloring...it always leaves me awestruck! Sweet image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word this is incredibly cute... so creative and adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous Rachel! I love the burlap touches :)

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the beautiful shabby chic'ness' of this project! It's beautiful and colored fabulously!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!