Burlap & Bouquets

It is Friday once again!!  We are winding down with softball season, and have about a month of Summer left!  I love having my girls home, but the constant cleaning.....oy!!!

Here's a picture of another image that I have framed.  The image is from Saturated Canary-

(hard to get a good pic through the glass...)
She is called Cali Girl!
I found this burlap covered 8" x 8" frame at Hobby Lobby
and knew it would be perfect with her!!
I used a bunch of items from my Paper Issues Swag Bag,
and several other items from the Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets
pad and flairs.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, how fabulous is this!?! You did a fantastic job with the layering and embellishments! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what this is incredible.. dang girl you are on a roll...

    You made me want to sew...check out my blog on Monday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, this is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and I love your embellies, especially the crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you framed this gorgeous creation....wonderful coloring!
    The cleaning never ends...enjoy the final weeks of summer before they're over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is awesome. Such a cute image. Yep, I'm about cleaned out myself. LOL Just a couple of weeks left for my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Rachel! The burlap frame is perfect for her!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!