Lil' Sunshine

Everyone ready for the 4th???  I'm NOT!!!  Need to do some serious grocery shopping tomorrow, along with pretty much everyone else I know!  LOL!  The plan is to start early......

Just wanted to share a bright and happy card today.  It's an older image from Saturated Canary, and I just love her.



This image is called Thank You.
She is such a doll!

This was a serious hodge-podge of papers.
A couple of the papers where some cute 3x4's that
came in my Swag Bag from Paper Issues, along
with the wooden sequins! (those are genius!)
I crocheted the orange flower, and the others were from
my stash.

Hope this brightens your day!!  In case you don't hear from me before the 4th, please have a safe and happy holiday!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Love that you are using lots of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty in yellow! Love your crocheted flower. Hope you have a safe and happy 4th. We are traveling and I finally get to see all of my great nieces and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rachel I love this one!! Those papers and mix of flowers and textures is awesome!! Beautiful crocheted flower. Love how you colored her up too! Fun fun fun! Happy shopping and Happy 4th!! I'll be at Anime Expo for the day and illegal fireworks show watching in my neighborhood. hahaha! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet! love the colors! have a great july 4th too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, wow what a great colouring! Love the SC image and pretty papers. Your crochet flower is fantastic too.
    Happy 4th of July
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. you make me want to have all of these images.. do darn cute.. i love it..

    Have a wonderful 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sunshiney card, Rachel! The LO and papers just perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card - it's so bright and cheerful. I have that image and have never colored her :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!