Hi!

The Summer is whizzing by!!  I haven't done half of the crafty things I wanted to yet, but hey, there is still a little time...right!!??

Today I am sharing a Saturated Canary card that is one of my favorites!!  I used some colors that were out of my "norm", and I really love how it turned out!!

This is Honey.
The pleats in her skirt take a while to color, but it's totally worth it!!

I used a TON of stuff from my Paper Issues Swag Bag on this!!

That's all for now, got a busy day of ahead of me!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable card.. I love that image and the cool gold stars.. fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is awesome!! love how you colored her up, the colors are so rich and beautiful! i wish i could do pleats like that. fabulous! the card came together beautifully. Totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty! love the colors too! enjoy your summer, it's going by quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the gold accents and I am so impressed with your coloring skills! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you have coloured her Rachel, the hair and pleats are just amazing!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card!!!
    And I totally love how you colored this fun image!!
    Her hair ...wow!! Fab color combo ...the gold accents really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the pleats were totally worth the time....such great coloring on this summery card! Glad you found the time to share....it's always fun seeing your creations.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm lovin' that layout Rachel and the colourway is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!