Gwen In Bloom

Happy Monday to you!!  I trust everyone had a long and celebratory weekend!!

I am posting a pic today of a card that I had made a while back, but never posted.  It can get a little confusing when you make a card/project for someone, but you don't want it seen on your blog before you give it to them....so I hope this isn't a repeat!!  LOL!

This stamp is Gwen In Bloom from Some Odd Girl.
The sentiment birthday stamp is from Taylored Expressions,
one of their Graphic Greetings stamps.
I used a notebook paper die from Paper Smooches.

She is one of my very favorite images from SOG!

Check back with me tomorrow for some TGF fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. so pretty and what a fun sentiment! so great for a birthday. i am pretty sure all your sewing creations will be super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! All of those birthday sentiments are great! Great mix of patterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your new card, Rachel!!
    Gwen's hair is totally fab!! GREAT card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute.. love how you stamped on the DP.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a cutie, glad you remembered to share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty!! Love the background stamp on the paper, looks natural. And she is a beauty! Gorgeous coloring, glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!