Great start to the weekend!!!

Anyone else have a July 4th hangover!!??  No, I didn't drink, but I ate pretty much anything I could get my hands on!!!  LOL!

The day started out with a trip to the theater to see How to Train Your Dragon 2!!!  What a fantastic movie!!  The first one is one of my all-time-faves, so I was worried this wouldn't live up to my expectations.  It was just as good, and maybe even a hair better!!!  There was a sad part of the movie where Maddie and I were a blubbering mess and had ran out of napkins!  (but hey, that's what sleeves are for, right??!!)  And yes, I totally gorged myself on popcorn.  (i am a bit of a popcorn freak!)

The rest of the day was spent with family, and ended with the best fireworks show ever!!!  Lots of smiles and laughs to be had!!

Maddie & Hunter.  
(my SIL attempting to photo-bomb, but just ended up looking cute!)

Chris & I.

Here's a quick card to share today-

Went for a "shabby chic" look on this card.

This is a Saturated Canary image-


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel






Comments

  1. Super cute card! I love the SC stamps; they are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, i feel like you do. we had a thanksgiving meal on 4th of july. i am stuffed with turkey and mashed potatoes. what a sweet card! i love that crocheted heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cute card!!! I love the crocheted heart too! Love all the details and your coloring is da bomb! ;)
    Thanks for the movie review, will definitely check it out, and it does not have anything to do with gorging on movie popcorn (i too love that stuff..hahaha) Aww your family is gorgeous! Did anyone ever tell you that your hubs looks like Patrick Swayze? Just sayin' hahaha! Well you've got a couple more days to enjoy some good eats!! Happy Independence day weekend!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeeeeee! This is adorable and has the most scrummy colours. Sounds like you had a fab day yesterday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cool card, Rachel! And good to hear you had so much fun yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your family is so sweet.. love the picture of you..and WOW that card is amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful family photos Rachel! Um, you weren't the only one stuffing their face on the 4th, I think I ate enough to last a week lol! Beautiful card, fabulous coloring, and I love your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photos and AWESOME card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant photos looks like a lovely fun family time. Love your shabby chic card, stunning colouring.x
    I have joined as a new follower of your blog. Also if you wish to join mine and my blog candy which is sponsored by three artists, feel welcome to do so...
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun photos, Rachel!
    And a wonderful card...loooove how you colored that image! wow!! Great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is soooooooooo Beautiful!!!! I LOVE that crochet heart on here too!!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!