So Bright!

I am slowly, but surely trying to get back into the groove of things after a bit of an absence.  I had a lot on my plate for a while there and thankfully things are smoothing out a bit.  If you haven't heard from me in a while, please don't take it personally!!  I still love all of my stampy/bloggy friends out there, and hope to catch up with all of you!

Today I am sharing a very bright, kind of 80's vibe card that I made!


This is a Saturated Canary image Jules.
I am not super happy with how her hair turned out,
but she is still pretty cute!



 I also made a bit of an abstract birthday card-

I love the circle shape that came from my Cameo!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. Glad to see you back! Hope everything was alright! It was so nice seeing your comment on my blog today! I can't believe you aren't happy with her hair- you obviously haven't lost your coloring skills since you've been 'away'! :) It is a beautiful and vibrant card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is nice to see you posting again.. both of these cards are adorable.. I love that SC image.. great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cards are great! glad to see your crafty creations again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi rachel, lovely SC card ans wow the abstract card is very cool, you should do this style more. Hope to see you regularly on the blog again, take care..
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachel! Glad your back in the groove. You haven't lost your touch. These are both really cool cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know you can shorten your long links with LinkShrink and make money from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!