Goodbye June!!

Hard to believe one whole month of our Summer is already gone!!  I haven't done half of the things that I wanted to accomplish!!!  Time to get busy!

Today I am sharing a quick boy card that I made with an image from The Greeting Farm.  I never seem to have extra boy cards on hand, and I really should pay more attention to the little fellas!!

This little basketball cutie is from the Roll Call Kit, his name is Dylan.

Curly hair is so tricky!!!!  This isn't one of my best attempts, but I
tried to give it some body???  lol!!
A lot of the embellishments on here are from my Paper Issues
Swag Bags.  I love these monthly bags, such a great mix
of items to use!!

Well, I am off to clear up some crafty space for Maddie!  We have decided to dip our toes into the sewing pool.  We made a little pencil pouch over the weekend that ended up being the perfect size for her IPhone and she is over-the-moon happy with it!!  Have a great Monday!!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Super Handsome card! Awesome layout and design used! I love your coloring. I think the coloring of hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think his hair is cute! share your sewing creations too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hair and lay-out Rachel!
    have fun sewing with your daughter,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true....we can never have enough boy cards...especially super cute ones like this!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so cute... can't believe it is July in just hours.. time flies..

    I love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great boy card! Love the colors and layers and his hair is awesome! Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooove this!!
    Totally diggin' the curly hair and how you colored it!
    Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this!!! Ugh hate I wish I hadn't missed out on the roll call kit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooo!! This is fabulous! His hair looks so spongy!! hahaha! Great coloring, love his freckles too. The layout is awesome too. I'm so not giving any love to my TGF stamps. Need to get on the ball. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!