Good Ol' Saturday!

Happy official first day of Summer!!  A little cloudy here, but my family is determined to go swimming anyhow!!

Today I have a card I made with an old The Greeting Farm stamp that I haven't colored in forever!!  Her name is jade, and she is part of the Roll Call Kit!

Love this kit!!!

Love this hair combo!!
R24, R29, E18.

I had a lot of fun putting this together using
several items from my monthly Swag Bag

This was super simple!  I only used one star die, and the
rest was pre-cut from my swag bag!  I love sequins and I 
could find a place for them anywhere!!!!!

Have a great Summer weekend*****

Rachel


Comments

  1. Hi Rachel, I must right this hair colour combo down, very pretty!
    This Roll call set was one of my first TGF stamps I have bought..must get it out the cupbaord too.
    Happy Summer to you too,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love her, Rachel! You've coloured her in beautifully and great use of the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! and pretty hair! i haven't colored up all the stamps in this kit yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the bright colors! Her hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHH!! so cute!!! I love this set this rachel! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Rachel! Love that stamp set and miss inking up some oldie TGF kids. Pretty hair color. Love how you put this one together, great mash up of all the elements! So totally cool!
    Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect coloring.. fabulous card..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm writing the red combo down....it's perfect!!!!
    Another fun and fab card!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!