Get your Friday on!!!

It's Friday again, and June is practically over!!  Where the heck did it go!!??

Today I am sharing a card with a very old and retired stamp from The Greeting Farm.

This is Pretty Hat Anya.
I love her classy, elegant style!!

I was really happy with the colors I used to color her,
but had quite a challenge when it came time to find papers!!  lol!
Most of the patterned paper came from an old Basic Grey pad.
I had considered chopping off the little dog, only because
I am not so great at coloring animals, but I am glad I left him on!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. I have never seen this cute TGF stamp before, how sweet, lovely colouring Rachel. Have a great weekend,
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, the doggy is cute! glad you didn't chop him off! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Anya and I think this is the first time I've ever seen this one! She's adorable. Beautiful coloring and the puppy looks fabulous too. I agree, great colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I should get my set out and color her up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty, Rachel! Love those papers with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww so CUTE.. AND i love that little doggie.. so totally cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you left the dog on- he's so cute! Love the soft colors of this card and of course your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you left him on too. he looks awesome! another cute card with pretty papers, layout and coloring. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!