A Card and it's Box!

Happy Friday everyone!!

I spent some time on my Cameo yesterday, and I remembered that I had two files that make perfect boxes
for A2 cards!  My cards tend to end up on the bulky/thick side, and sometimes an envelope just won't do!

Here's a card I made with A La Mode stamp Picture Perfect!

Both the stamp and flowers on the card and box are

The stitched oval is from Lil Inkers.

The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's 
Hey Girl pad.

I used foam tape to pop up my image a bit, and this flower is kind of tall, so this box was the perfect answer!!

I think I will spend the day whipping up some boxes to have on hand for those bulkier cards!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. I need those boxes too! Good to know they are on the silhouette! Very cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am a bit old fashioned Rachel, I still have a manual cutting machine. This cameo has lovely files! Great box and card,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the box idea! i so wish i had a cameo! it is definitely on my wish list along with a million other things. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Great idea to send it in a box, fun way to dress it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!