Time for some "Insta Fun"!!!!

I have been secretly working on a special TGF project, and now we get to share it will all of you!!

I had the best time pulling all of these items together for a kit!  I was really looking for eye-catching colors and embellishments that would work for many different occasions.  All of these items would be perfect to use in card making or scrapbooking, and will work for boy or girl themes!  I hope you all enjoy this kit as much as I have!!

Here are some of the projects that I was able to put together with the kit!



(Post-it Pad was from my own stash.)



The possibilities are endless!!!

"And now, here's even more INSTAFUN!   We are having a Instagram and Facebook contest to celebrate this kit release!  One lucky participant will be chosen at random to win the Anya stamp included in this kit as a special thanks for playing along!

You don't have to buy the kit to play, just use any TGF stamp and upload your project to Facebook and Instagram using hashtag #thegreetingfarm!  

One lucky winner will be announced next week (on the 22nd).  Good luck to all and thanks so much for having some fun with us ... in an instant!"

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. This. Is. So. Awesome!!!

    I love each and every item you made, my friend. It all goes Together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome, rachel! what a great kit and love all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I couldn't believe how many projects you made when I saw the post at TGF...you out did yourself with projects and the kit! Awesome, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you did a great job with the kit..

    where you been hiding? We have miss you.. Love all your projects..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute just came fromt he Greeting Farm Blog Loved all your projects ! Hugs- Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are all gorgeous Rachel! Can't wait to get my kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome, Rachel!! Looooove all your projects!!
    Great choice on patterned papers, embellies, ... It looks like you made fab choices; that kit must be super duper fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Rachel! You have been so busy and I love everything you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all fantastic, Rachel - fantastic details as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this the advertisement page cause girl you can sign me up! ;) Wow Rachel!! You rocked them all. Fabulous as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!