So Sleepy.....

Hope everyone has been having a ball coloring up the 3rd Super Secret Stamp from The Greeting Farm!! Her name is Slumber, and she is just darling!


I am not typically a "pink" girl,
 but I couldn't help myself with her!

Right now, everyone is in the middle of the second series of the Super Secret Stamp Club from The Greeting Farm, but keep your eyes peeled, June 1st will bring a new stamp set for you to sign up for!!!  You don't want to miss out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Aww she's sweet! Love the pinks your layout. Hoping to get to the SSS soon. TFI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Rachel! Love that striped paper with the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie! Love all the pink in this card- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card I love the image she so sweet.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so cute! love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so gorgeous - love the pink! And your coloring is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww.....so pretty in pink, and fab DP! Everything about this sweeties is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I missed out on the last two. Sign ups so I can't wait for her exclusive release at TGF

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!