This happened the other day....

I finally made a new wreath for the front door!!
Everything I have is so seasonal/holiday oriented,
and I just wanted something simple and neutral!

This was too easy!
I bought a green styrofoam wreath from Michaels,
covered it with wide burlap "ribbon",
cut a sentiment out of chipboard and patterned paper
on my Cameo,
and added some flowers and a bow!!
(I think I might make the bow a little fuller) 



Ta-da!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel




Comments

  1. so pretty.. perfect for that red door..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I need to get busy on Spring crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Love the textures and colors! Way to go!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, I want one now huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, Rachel!! So fun!! The burlap on the red background is fab!

    And ... love your dark red door! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so modern yet pretty - love it Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever and pretty! I love the look of burlap and how perfect on a front door!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!