We're Headed Skyward!!

So, do you guys remember seeing the cutest Anya in The Greeting Farm
shop a while back?  She was Limited Edition, and gone like hot cakes!!

Good news!!  She is coming back!!

As of April 1st, Skyward Anya will be back in the
Yaaaay!!!

And just to get you in the Skyward mood,
here's a few things I have made with her!!
Fun little frame for some wall decor!
The balloon and sentiment were cut from my Cameo.

Classic black/white.


Super cool Library Pocket Card that was also
a cut file from my Cameo!
The inside pocket was stamped with Taylored Expressions
Love how her hair turned out on this!!  It was a new color combo
that I hadn't used before!!

I forgot to write it down, but I want to say it was-
R24, R29, and E59.

Head over to the TGF blog to see what my DT partner
Rosemary made!

Be sure you also check out the TGF shop on April 1st
so that you can get your very own Skyward Anya!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Your coloring is so awesome and these are all so fantastic! I especially love the black and white Anya- superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. se ve divino cada proyecto me encantan de verdad y como le das color a los sellos me parece genial...Felicitaciones muy buen trabajo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well, well.....such awesome projects....and so many of them, which each being lovely in it's own way. I am partial to the library die....it is so cool looking! Wonderful coloring too!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Rachel, she is so adorable. I don't know how I missed her before but this is my first time seeing her. You've done a fabulous job with her in all 3 projects but I especially love the first one! Love her in the frame with the cloud paper, hot air balloon and sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for wall decor.. I love making stuff for my walls.. and your classic black and white is PERFECT..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super darn cute my friend!! Love each and every one of your projects. Ooh cool color combos too. Well done and thanks for the heads up, I'll be stalking the TGF website on April 1st.. Hope you're not foolin'... hahaha.. Happy Aloha Friday!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. she's incredibly cute. thanks for sharing all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the framed skyward anya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are gorgeous!! I love all of the little details!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!