March 19, 2014

Up, up, and away!!!!!

Yesterday was a day when you feel like you are repelling all
technology!!!!!
LOL!
I am the worst at getting my cut files that I have downloaded onto my
Silhouette Cameo, and I just got a new camera that has Wi-Fi capabilities!
(anyone knows any good Cameo tuts about files, holler!!)

Today I have an adorable TGF image that I have colored up and put
on a card.
This little baby doll is Up Up Bean!
(sorry, she is currently out of stock.)
I think she is hands-down my favorite Bean thus far!
I used paper from the Teresa Collins collection-You Are My Happy!
I love the colors and prints in this line, they are so different from
the normal stuff you see.
I crocheted the little flower on here with some variegated
embroidery floss.  I then attached it to the white/gold twine
wrapped around the card with an adorable tiny safety pin.
The oval stitched die is from Lil' Inkers.
 I used some of my favorite Copic colors-
R20, R22, R24.
&
Y00, Y01, Y02.

For all of you crocheters out there- 
Image5
I found this pretty and easy crochet flower pattern on Pinterest.
Find it here!

Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the peachy colors of this card. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rachel and I love the colors! Now I just need to learn to crochet to make those cute little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fab - love the crochet flower! I love that little girl and now I need those papers too now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang this is too cute and thanks for the crochet flower..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your color choice and the crochet flower is awesome. Hugs, Bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Technology?!! I am the worst! I can't even figure out how to leave a comment on Blogger using my phone, which is why my comments have been so sporatic as I am on a mission to figure it out!
    Don't get me started about CUT FILES, lol.

    I love this Bean, she is one of my favs! Great colors and coloring.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh- I'm in LOVE with this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!