Thank Goodness for Spring Break!!

It's finally Spring Break for us!!!  Thankfully my girls had theirs at the
same time this year!!  They go to school in two different school districts, so sometimes
things don't always coincide!
The great thing about Spring Break, besides not going to school,
it ushers in the last few remaining weeks of school before
Summer break hits us!!  I love the last two months of school,
lots things to look forward to!
Yesterday we spent the day with our family besties, and I got
to squeeze in some crafty time while the kids had a blast making
Rainbow Loom bracelets, and some rather interesting videos...
Later we took the kids to a new restaurant and stuffed our faces
with calzones, pizza, and garlic knots!!

Today, who knows.  I think Hobby Lobby is calling my name, and 
Maddie has soccer practice tonight.
(the weather better cooperate!)

We still have a few movies to fit in this week, and a good ol' trip
to the dentist! (blech!)

Today I just wanted to share a quick pic of a fun card I put together
using a cut file from the Cameo, it's called the 
Library Pocket Card Kit.
It's really fun to work with!!

This is some seriously old MME double sided paper that I used!!  LOL!
I embellished the front with a Dear Lizzy print and cut jar file,
and a flower cut file, both from my Cameo.  I made the crocheted
flower, and attached it with a brad.  The stamp for the inside tag
I attached a ribbon to the top of the tag to make it easier 
to pull right out!  I used a brad to secure the ribbon in place,
then tied a little twine bow around it!

This is a quick little tag I made for absolutely no reason at all!!
This is also from Taylored Expressions.
It's called Summer Love.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Be sure to come back, I will have some
super fun stuff for Thursday!!!

Rachel





Comments

  1. sounds like you are enjoy your girls spring break.. that is awesome it was the same time.. Love your creations.. that tag is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are so cute Rachel. Sounds like you're having lots of fun with your girlies. Hope you have some nice weather this week while they're out of school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable tag, looks like a lot of fun to make!!!!

    Your spring break sounds just like ours...lunches, shopping, movies, and yes....the dentist! Enjoy your time with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I'm seeing more and more reasons to buy a Cameo... eep! (hahaha)
    Aww, enjoy the Spring break time with your girls. You should definitely post pics of your food next time so we can drool. hahaha!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!