March 16, 2014

Sweet Sunday

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
The weather is trying so hard to break free from Winter,
and it is soccer season once again!

Here is a quick card I put together using a ton of items from my
monthly goody bag from Paper Issues!

Nothing too fancy, but it is fun to break from the norm and do 
something that does not have a colored image on it!

I made three new recipes this weekend that I found on Pinterest,
and I have to say, we were all pretty impressed!!

The Country Cook: Homemade Macaroni and Cheese

(I left the soy sauce out of mine, and it was just fine!)

Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream {No Machine Required!}
Ok, this was seriously to die for!!!
Taste like a frozen custard, thick and creamy with chunks of graham crackers!!
Maddie and I made it with Raspberry pie filling since we know 
Hunter is not a big cherry fan.
The combinations you could use with this recipe are endless!!
These recipes were all perfect for make ahead meals,
we had to go to soccer practice, and all of this was hot and 
ready for us when we got home!

Have a great rest-of-your-weekend!!!

Rachel

7 comments:

  1. They all look delicious Rachel! And your card is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Rachel. It's so pretty and looks like you had a blast with it. Now, your recipes have made me hungry so I'm off to check them out - and then raid my fridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card Rachel.. love all the layers of goodies.. The weather is fighting to switch to Spring..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, remember when that was all we used to use? (no images I mean) hahaha..
    OHMGEE!! They all look and sound divine!! Sending you some sunshine and warm weather from Cali.
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card- lots of details! I'm going to have to try the yummy ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! I printed the ice cream recipe already and plan to make it when my cheesecake lovin' daughter comes home next week.

    Your card is fun, fun, fun.....love all the embellies and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!