Spring Fever!!

Longest.  Winter.  EVER!!
LOL!
I have a serious case of Spring fever, and I am just itching to break
out the capris and flip flops!!

Until then, I will have to settle for this-

Luuuurrrrvvvee this Wryn!!  This set is called
I used some old MME paper on this!  (seriously old!  lol!)
I also tried a new color combo-  E04, R56, & R59!
That is the color I used for her dress.
I absolutely love my Paper Smooches Notebook Paper die,
it's one of my favorites!!!
Entering this into the TI Green Challenge!!

I always wanted a pogo stick when I was little!!
It probably would have went as well as hula hooping!
(can hula hoop to save my life!!)

Thanks for hopping by!!
(get it?)

Rachel

Comments

  1. oh my how totally cute.. Love that image.. and that little flower.. so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Rachel - the longest, coldest, and snowiest (is that a word?) winter EVER!!! I am so done with it :) Absolutely love this fun and bright card - makes me think of warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combo and what a sweet card Rachel, you can add it at Loves Rubberstamps ( anything goes ) if you like ,hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorably hoppy card!
    Gorgeous coloring and DP, as usual!
    Such a pretty crocheted flower too!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it really is the longest winter ever, even in hawaii! okay, today i wore shorts but long sleeves and yesterday i almost wore jeans! cute, cute card rachel! hope it warms up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe... oh how i miss Wrynn! You're so bad to show her off here.. I'm going to hold of on temptation and wait! hehehe but you really are making it hard! This is super cute!
    I could never get a pogo stick, I'd break it if I attempted to jump on it. lol.. boing!! Glad I hopped over! ;)
    Sending warm thoughts your way!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! FAB coloring and I totally love the design of this card!!
    Fun colors too!! Way to go, Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so cute Rachel. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card
    Thank you for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one awesome die Rachel! Fabulous coloring, as always and I absolutely love your papers and layout. :D So glad you joined us at Tiddly Inks this challenge! Cheers Tabbs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolute cuteness, loving the fab layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks... Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!