Slim Pickings

I was crafting recently, and had several thin scraps of white cardstock
left that I just couldn't throw out. (hoarder.)
Then I remembered seeing a post on Pinterest where a crafter made
tall thin cards that could double as a bookmark!!

Here's how mine turned out-

I used Saturated Canary images on both of these!
These were a lot of fun to throw together, and because
they are small, it was a fairly quick project!  I used up
a bunch of scraps on these too!

That's all for today!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


Comments

  1. Super de duper cute, I love the idea of a skinny card. Great way to use up your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Rachel and I love this idea! Bet your daughters snatched these as soon as they were finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie these are both just simply gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these could not be any cooler.. Totally fabulous Rachel..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the funkiness going on! Beautifully colored and who wouldn't love opening their book to those?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea! these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all super cute Rachel!! I may have to borrow your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant! now I know what to do with mine, I have an entire drawer dedicated to scraps I just can't seem to make myself throw away lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to use your stash, Rachel - they look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! How'd I miss this post?! hahaha...
    These are fantastik! The details are sooo cool especially your use of scraps and the SC images are perfect here. Way to go! See sometimes hoarding pays off. hahaha!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWE those are both very Adorable!!!!! love them!!! hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!