March 22, 2014

Short and Sweet!

Well, it's the first Saturday of Spring and we are
sitting here waiting for the snow to come.
Maddie should have her first soccer game of the season,
but we just don't know yet.....

So while I am waiting, here's a little something I have
cooked up for Easter!

I recently bought my first set of Reverse Confetti stamps!!
They are called Carton Cuties!!
I am still waiting on the matching die set, but I had
to play with these!!
Aren't they "tweet"!!??
(corny, I know.)
I cute these tags on my Cameo, and colored
the images directly on the tag.

 This is just a quick journal card I put together
using some of my Paper Issues Goody Bag stash.


WARNING- Extreme Sugar Rush
ahead!!

I made these last night, and they will definitely fill that
sweet-tooth void in your life!!
I found these on Pinterest, but you can find them here!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

Rachel

8 comments:

  1. Awww' such cute tags! I love Easter and have been eyeing those stamps myself! Enjoy your bars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tags! Those images are very *tweet* (haha) I love how you did the top part of the tags and I've been struggling with an idea on some tags I just finished, so hope you don't mind that I case yours. :D
    Oh my those bars look yummy! Just the right combination of goodness all wrapped in to one. TFS the link!
    Hope you're all not waiting too long for the soccer game. Sending warm thoughts on that end. Have a great weekend!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. such sweet tags! i am waiting for some sun today too. it's a little breezy chilly for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! this is so cute!!! the bunny and chick are adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how totally cute.. love those tags..

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable Rachel and I love this stamp set too. Went to order it about a week ago and the dies weren't in so I keep waiting for them to restock. Great minds ... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, super sweet! Both the cards and the cookies!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie,these are simply gorgeous, love the colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!