March 15, 2014

More Tress!

Some of you may have seen the second stamp from The Greeting Farm's
Super Secret Stamp Club, but if you haven't, I have another project
that I used the adorable Tress on!

I had a container from some Brie cheese.  It felt like a cross between wood,
and cardboard.  It was a great sturdy container that would be easy to cover 
and use for something fun later!

Here's what happened-


I used a hodge podge of bright and happy papers.
Washi tape ran around the side, just to make sure the paper doesn't 
come loose! (even those I adhesive-d the heck out of it!)
I made a little felt rolled rose with some leaves, bling, and sequins.
The little smile tag was made from my MFT tag die and stamps, and 
a tiny felt heart, and finished off with a small brad.
I love how her hair color turned out!!  It was a new color combo for me-
YR14, YR18, & E09.

This was a great recycling project, and I can't wait to give it to someone!!
(or keep it, she's kind of cute!!)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love how you decorated this container!! Fab job!!
    Such a fun project, Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! What a great excuse to eat more brie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, omg, omg - LOVE this little girl and what a great box, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just so sweet.. more tress is a good thing.. great coloring and fun designing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. From trash to treasure, this is awesome!! Way to doll this up! Now who's showing off?! hahaha.. Her hair is spectacular, I'm gonna give that combo a try, but I'm positive I won't have the same gorgeous results. Fabulous share!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this just the cutest?! Love how you repurposed the brie container...clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!