Let Your Hair Down!

Sometimes a girl has just gotta let her hair down!
Speaking of hair, have you all seen the second stamp from the
Super Secret Stamp Club?
If you haven't signed up for one of the SSSC yet,
this is just a taste of what you are missing!
Each SSSC is for a 3 month limited edition set
of 3-3x4 stamps!!  What will you get?  Well, that part is a mystery,
but it will definitely be as cute as this little doll shown below!
Go here for more details!
So, without further ado....
Her name is Tress, and she is to die for!!!
SSSC #2 Tress
I gave her some lovely long blonde locks here on
this down to earth card.
SSSC #2 Tress
And here I gave her fiery red hair on this fun tag!
I have to admit, I love the bold red color best!!
Keep your eyes peeled for the next SSSC sign-up!
You don't want to miss out!
Rachel

Comments

  1. Rachel what an amazing colouring on this special TGF stamp!!
    love them,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you post! Both are gorgeous of course with your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!
    Love how you colored the hair, both colors: fab!!
    Beautiful card and fun tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky for us that you didn't keep this cutie a secret....thanks for sharing her and her lovely locks! Both projects are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous Rachel and I agree - love the red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's a cutie! i love both hair colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable I love the blue dress with the golden locks! You nailed it as usual

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is such a cutie..what colors did you use for her red hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question Annette!! I was totally going to include that and forgot! I think on this particular one I used YR04, YR07, & R08. Sometimes I even used R29!

      Delete
  9. Aww, love her here as both a blonde and red head. Gorgeous coloring Rachel. Her hair is soo darn tricky, but you rocked it. Great projects!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!