March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Everybody feeling the green today?
My girls are in full St. Patrick's Day swing with their bobble shamrock
headband, bow tie and neck tie, and Irish pins!!

To celebrate today, I made up a card with the adorable
Bushel & A Peck stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs!
They are having a fun sketch challenge also that I am participating in!

Here's the sketch-



Here's mine-
I gave her a bushel of shamrocks!!
This was a great CAS sketch to play along with!
I just love the little felt-like shamrock I received in my monthly
goody bag from Paper Issues!!

Hope you all have a great day with green beer and corn beef!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rachel - love it! The shamrock embellie and sequins are so perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, fun card! Love all the green! Happy St. Paddys Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun St Patty's card, Rachel! Love your take on that sketch! Adorable image also!! wohoo! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card for st. patrick's day! love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A barrel of shamrocks?!! Oh so cute!

    Did you know that you should never, ever, ever iron your shamrocks?!! Because if you did....you would be pressing your luck!

    Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, I am so so so in love with this! The sequins really make it pop! Thx for joining us at SPD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack!! Rachel, this is so adorable and I love the added sequins. Such much fun and sparkle!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!