March 18, 2014

A Nephew's Birthday

One of my Nephews had a birthday yesterday, so a couple of days ago
I decided to crack open the lonely boy stamps!  (poor guys, I really should
use them more often!  Lol!)

My favorite images for the quickly growing boys in the family are my
older looking Ians from The Greeting Farm.

My Guy Ian-

I am really loving all of the stitched dies that are out there!
I used the stitched journal die from Lawn Fawn,
and the On the Diagonal die from Lil' Inker.


I know that these will be gone in a blink, so I really should
make several more!!  lol!

I made these cookies from The Pioneer Woman this past weekend!!

DSC_1115

DSC_1225
Go check this recipe out!!
(I did add a little extra flour in mine, just FYI.)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Great boy cards! I don't make enough of them either. The cookies look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok well now I want cookies.. you better bring me some.. :) and second these cards are so darn cute.. I wish you lived closer to me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the boys are rockin' these cards. Great layout and designs!!
    Love the Pioneer woman, she's got great recipes. Those look yummy!! TFS!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The older Ians are great for teen boys and are versatile with out a doubt, both of your cards rock.
    I hope the cookies tasted as good as they look!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhh and why didn't I get cookies in my package? ;) lol jk I love the My Guy Ian set and you've made these cards perfectly masculine while still adding a lot of dimension to them. Well done, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!