Valentine Re-cap

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was everything you hoped for!!

As for me, we were stuck at an eye appointment for Hunter clear
across town.  The appointment itself was nearly two hours,
and then we hit terrible traffic home wasting almost another two hours!!
Yuck.  What can you do.

Here are some pics of some Valentine's cards I threw together.
Since I didn't have a whole lot of time, I went with some mini 3 x 3 cards.

This was Maddie's.

This one was Chris's.

And this one was for Hunter.
This cute little owl came from a Whimsy stamp set
called Love and Hugs.




80% of the stuff I used on these came from my
goodie bag from Paper Issues!
Kind of nice to have a mixture of embellies
that you didn't have to go digging for!

Now if we can all put down the chocolate and get back on track
with our diets.....lol!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel




Comments

  1. oh my heck these are so adorable..

    you will be happy to know that my craft room is almost done.. man what a job.. you should have come to help me.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! i love the owl. my daughter's eye appointments take that long too with all the dilating and waiting! it's tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards! All of them are fabulous and cute as can be!! Great job!! I always enjoy and love to pop in to check out your newest creations. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ALL of the cards. Simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 3x3's....cute, clever, and filled with LOVE!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie these are all just gorgeous, love your colour choices, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!