Time for a Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!!

It's been a while since I posted one of these,
but there is a fun Farm Fresh Friday Challenge
going on today at The Greeting Farm!!

The theme this week is-
Sweet Treats!!

What better theme to go with the adorable
Double Cupcake Anya that is now
in the TGF store!!!

Here's my Sweet Treat!


This fun little project was a cupcake holder that I found on the
Cameo!!!  I just had to use it with this little lady!
The paper I used for this is seriously "old school" Echo Park.
(Little Girl, I think.)
I gave her some seriously pink cotton candy colored hair,
and paper pieced her dress and boots.
I used a piece of acetate for the window.

Now I know you want to participate in this challenge!!!
Head on over to the TGF blog where you can get
all of the challenge details,
and check out some fun inspiration!!
Link your project up today!!

TGIF!!
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. LOVE your Adorable creation using this super cute new cupcake cutie!!!!! Happy Valentines day doll!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girlie is adorable with her sweet pink hair....it almost looks like a cupcake in itself! What a fun idea, I think I'm going to have to look for a cut file like this.
    Hope you have a sweet Valentine's Day!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so adorable and I LOVE her pink hair!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!