Getting a little misty...

Happy Friday all!!  Is it just me, or was this an exceptionally long week?
Maybe the freezing temps had something to do with it!!

I was lucky enough this week to have time to join in on the challenge
over at Some Odd Girl!  Their challenge this month is misting and masking.

I have been loving Heidi Swapp's Color Shine, and wanted to make
a mask/stencil on my Cameo, so this was a perfect opportunity
to do both!

This is my favorite SOG Fairy.
Fairy Magic.


First I layered a few different Distress inks (pink, yellow, orange).
Then I cut out a chicken wire background from my Cameo and
used it as a stencil.  I sprayed this with Peach Color Shine from
Heidi Swapp.
Almost all of my embellishments on here are from
my Paper Issues February grab bag!

Some of the Copics I used-
Skin- E11, E21, E51, E50, R01
Hair- E51, E53, E55
Dress & Wings- R30, R32, R01, R000

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel



Comments

  1. Woooow! Rachel, what a totally FABULOUS background!! <3 <3 <3 this!! And I spot some embellies from the Paper Issues Swag bag, or am I wrong!!
    Totally love this card!! Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!! love the inking and the spraying! she is one of my favorite fairies too. so happy it's friday, it did seem long this week. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Rachel. Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the background. Everytime I see someone use their cameo I want one - seems like you can do so much with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the misting background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI sweetie, this is gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - a very very long week!

    This is stunning, Rachel - fabulous misting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww....such great coloring and a fun grouping! you did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, and love that you made your own custom stencil for the background...fantastic idea! Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Some Odd Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a gorgeous card.. that misting and chicken wire make me happy, as well as that smokin' coloring of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gorgeous card Rachel!! Girl you got mad skillz with the mists and stencils.. Love the little accents too, she's beautiful!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great background! I love the little bits of fun on the side too!

    Thank you for joining us at SOG! Hope to see you again next month!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the orange!
    Thanks for playing along with us over at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh, this is so beautiful I'm making my stank face, lol! Gorgeous coloring of Fairy Magic and I'm sooo diggin' that misted background- totally fabulous girl :) Thanks so much for joining us over at Some Odd Girl this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously love the background! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!