And we have a winner!!

First I just want to thank everyone who stopped by
to check out the Fairest stamp from The Greeting Farm!!
I was nice to make new friends, and hear from some old ones too!!

The winner of the Fairest stamp is-
#15 Linda L!!
Congratulations!!

Please email me at raparys@gmail.com with your address
to collect your prize!!

Today I am sharing just a few quick cards I put together to have on hand.

This band aid and sentiment are from Paper Smooches.
The stitched journal card is a die from Lawn Fawn.
I am entering this into the Paper Smooches Challenge!
(Anything goes!!)

The Thanks sentiment is from Paper Smooches,
and the flower die is from My Favorite Things.

And lastly, this was kind of a hodge podge of things
laying around.
I was playing with my Heidi Swapp Color Shine
Sprays on the base.

Thanks for stopping by!
Remember to check back,
there are lots of fun things planned for this month!!


Rachel

Comments

  1. How gorgeous, Rachel - all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fantastic and the bird card is outta this world!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Rachel these are amazing.. love the different style you used..that bird card is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of your cards are beautiful! I love the band-aid card... super cute!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner!
    Love all of your cards....cute and to the point...PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cards, as always!!
    The "get well" one is my fav!! That little band aid is super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hodge podge card! I like the simplicity of your band aid card for the PS Anything goes...simple, and to the point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous Rachel but I especially love the first one. That Band-Aid is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!