Wow, Friday already!!??

This has been a weird week for me.
Maybe it's because the girls didn't have school Monday??

None the less, I think we can all say that we're happy it's Friday!!!

I was able to squeeze in some crafting time so that I could join the
Tag challenge over at Some Odd Girl!

I used Music Mae for this tag, and it's the first time I have been able to color her!!

I actually used scrap paper on this!  The hounds tooth print is actually
a piece of tissue paper.  The blue and white ribbon is from V's Sweet Ideas,
and the fun tab and embellies are from Paper Issues.

I used some colors that I don't normally use.
E11, E21, E01, E00, E000, E31
E13, E15, E18
BG45, BG48, BG18
B52, B12, B14
C3, C1
RV17, RV25, RV23, RV21

The sentiment is from an old MFT set, and the music notes come with Music Mae.

I made this recipe I found on Pinterest the other day and totally loved it!!!
We ate ours with pasta!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great weekend!

Rachel

Comments

  1. oooh, love all the different patterns on this tag! Her hair is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors you used! she is so pretty! and yay for friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag!!! You're coloring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love! Did I mention how much I love this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Rachel and of course your coloring is amazing! Pinned the recipe - sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag!! Loooooove how you colored Music Mae! She seems to glow!! Fun!!
    Happy weekend, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this tag is amazing.. I will share pictures but only with a few people.. you are on my list to see.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome Rachel! I think I know where that houndstooth tissue paper came from, lol :) Thanks for joining us over at SOG this month- as usual you showcased Mae perfectly! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is fabulously groovy, Rachel! And of course, your coloring on Mae is GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining our January challenge at Some Odd Girl! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!