My life in a nutshell!!!

I don't know about you, but I could spend all day cleaning, everyday,
and still find messes everywhere!  LOL!

Not saying we're slobs, but when you cross my OCD, two kids,
a hubby, and two dogs....well, you get the picture!

This tag I made pretty much sums it up!

This is a very coveted stamp in my TGF collection!!
She was retired a long time ago, and it took several 
Farmer's Markets to nab her!

This fun tag shape is one I found on my Cameo.
The sentiment and flair button are from

Sweet Shop Stamps is a relatively new place for me, I stumbled upon it
at Christmas time!  Lots of cute stuff happening over there!!

Another place that has moved to a high shopping priority for me is
Paper Issues!!  A girl can get into a lot of trouble there!

Stay tuned- I will have some fun stuff coming up from The Greeting Farm!!

Have a great day!
Rachel

Comments

  1. Girl, you are such an enabler!!! lol Love your little card, I have that image, too... and should ink it up soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
    I totally <3 this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is my life too! cleaning is an endless cycle. once you finish you have to start all over again. love the shape of this tag and the cute embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my heck.. this is too cute for words.. gorgeous coloring and super cute image...

    Thank you for your sweet comment you left on my blog about my house.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet Rachel, this stamp is lovely and the colouring fantastic,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie,t his is absolutely gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable. I lovexTGF stamps!! Can't wait to see what you have upcoming .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love, Rachel!! So pretty and the paper is perfectly chintzy with her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he, I am OCD too so I understand totally! So glad you found this stamp- she is a doll and you colored her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried to leave a message from my phone yesterday...grrrr!
    OMG, what's not to love about this adorable hope and grace image! she's one of my favs and can be used for soooooo many occassions. Love, love, love your coloring.!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!