Home at last!

To say I have been absent is a total understatement!  lol!

We got home late Sunday night from an awesome trip to San Diego!!
My dh took me to celebrate the big 4-0 this year.
We had a blast!  I finally went to a beach and saw the ocean for the first time,
hit a couple of craft stores, ate and ate and ate, walked 8-9 miles a day,
and had an all-round great time!

Here are a few of my fav pics!

Gorgeous hotel!! 

Yep, hit these two places hard!  lol! 


Cruised on over to La Jolla!
Gorgeous beach!! 


Ate at some very cool restaurants! 



Checked out the USS Midway.
(old aircraft carrier) 

I made a special card for the dh-
The library card was one I found on my cameo
The pocket is from TE, along with the stamped lists inside.
The paper is Lawn Fawn.
Topped it off with some random embellies from Paper Issues!
And speaking of Paper Issues, I am entering this into their Just My Type challenge!

Made a few for my girls too-
The shaped card was cut on my cameo.
I used Paper Smooches for the cat and sheep, and I am entering these
The paper on the left hand card is from Pink Paislee's Hey Kid,
and the paper on the right is from Studio Calico's Snippets.
The "Hello Sunshine" is a die cut from Basic Grey.

Hopefully now with the holidays, birthdays, and vacations over with, I will be able
to get back into the swing of things!!  I have so many new stampy toys from the holidays
to play with, so please check back with me!  I know I will definitely have some
goodies in February that you all will want to see!!

Thanks for stopping by!!



Rachel



Comments

  1. I'm so glad you had a fabulous time! Great pictures of you, the hubs, and everything else. I've missed you - your poor little blog was so quiet :( Beautiful cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a super wonderful time in SD! It is such a great place but I'm glad you're back-I have been missing your comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Rachel! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. Too bad our days at CHA/San Diego didn't overlap. We so would have had a good time together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, sounds like an awesome trip! great photos and cards! can't wait to see what you create with your new toys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an amazing trip!! Way to go, Rachel!!
    Fun recap!! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy for you that you got to see the ocean.. and went to some fun stores i see.. how awesome.. glad you had a good time... we missed you

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have had a great time..you can see it from the photos!!
    I am so happy for you..Welcome back, looking forward to see your new goodies,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie,looks like you had a fab time, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe that's the first time you've seen the ocean, Rachel! Looks like you were spoilt rotten and deservedly so! Gorgeous makes too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were missed!
    Happy to hear your 40th celebration was as much fun as it looks.
    I hope you grabbed a lounge chair and sat at the beach....listening to the waves.
    Did you get to walk through Muir Woods?
    I can't wait to go back, I bet you can't either!
    Looking forward to all of your new creations.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!