Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone has celebrated a safe and happy new year!!
New Year's Eve is always a big deal at our house because
it is my oldest daughter Hunter's birthday, and my Dad's
birthday as well!!

We have had a fun-filled family-packed two weeks
and we are looking forward to a new year and
new possibilities!!

No, I am not making any resolutions.
Does anyone actually stick with them anyways??
The one thing I can promise...
More Stamping!!!

lol!

This pic is a repeat, but the sentiment is a perfect 
way to start out the new year!!


Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhh.....such a sweet post-it note holder, with a perfect sentiment!

    Happy New Year to you!
    Happy and healthy to you and yours,
    enjoy the celebrations with your family...
    HB to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pic is better the second time around! Hope you had wonderful holidays (and birthdays!). No resolutions for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That noteholder is adorable Rachel! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is absolutley stunning, gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel:
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    I wish you the very best for 2014!!
    Love this project ... and indeed: fun sentiment for the start of this new year!
    Can't wait to see your next blog post!!
    Thanks for all the blog love in 2013!! = big smile! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to them! And I love your note holder - so much fun! Oh, and a happy New Year to you too, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!