Fairest of them all!

Shhhh!!!  It's a secret!!!

Just kidding!!

So....some of you may have snatched up the offer from The Greeting Farm,
and joined their Super Secret Stamp Club!!

It was only available for a limited time, and last month we received the first image
of a three month/three stamp series.

If you didn't grab it then, you will have a chance to purchase
just this image directly from TGF for $12 starting today!!
(while supplies last!)
(you won't be able to find her anywhere else!!)

Please keep in mind that joining the Super Secret Stamp Club
meant that those people were getting the stamps for $8 each + shipping.
That's something to think about for the next SSSC sign-up that starts in March!!


Let me share with you SSSC #1- Fairest!

On my first card, I colored her up in typical Snow White fashion.


On this one I changed the colors up a bit.
Cute either way!!!

What do ya think?

Total cutie pie, right!!!

I happen to have one Fairest stamp available that I will be giving away!

What do you gotta do?
1st- Need to be a follower here at Knee Deep
2nd- Gotta leave a comment below
3rd- Hop on over to the TGF blog and leave some love there!

That's it!!

You have today (Saturday), and tomorrow to enter.
I will announce a winner on Monday!

Thanks for stopping by, and good luck!!


Rachel




Comments

  1. Hi Rachel, these stamps are very cute...I am already your follower and will join..I miss your comments on my blog. Please pop in when you wish.
    Great job in both "looks"..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I missed it! And you're right, Rachel - what a cutie!!! Popping over to the TGF blog right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, these are both just gorgeous, love your creations, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards as usual, does this mean you're back with the DT??? Omg I hope so we miss you and your gorgeous creations! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card...love how you colored her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, they are both too too cute. Your coloring of both is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey rachel!!!
    WOW!!! your cards are SUPER cute!!! I love how you made the first card very disney =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute!!! I love you cards...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You big stinker, you were keeping this a secret the whole time! LOL Glad to see you guesting for TGF again. <3 I always admire your colouring skills and this fair image deserved the best! Thanks for sharing two fab cards, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you flippin kidding me.. this is so DARN CUTE.. i totally love that image.. must have.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable. Fabulous coloring and I like how you embellished the first one.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards look awesome Rachel! It is so good to see your creations again on the Farm! Hugs, Bastelarena (I am a follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAAAH!! She's the CUTEST! Your cards are awesome - amazing colouring!!
    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an adorable stamp!! Love,love your cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute stamp. Love your coloring, couldn't decide which I liked best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! I love this image! Both ways are gorgeous but I do love Snow White! You got it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! Love how u colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2 cards are beautiful, beautiful as snow white and very sweet with pastels.
    Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love both version...so cute to see her as Snow White and how versatile she is once colored in a different scheme. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how they both came out. Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love they way you colored her. She is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both colourways are great but really love the snow white look. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowza....snow white?!! Shut the front door....she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love both layouts, they were both super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey you, I LoVE your cards. This stamp is sooo adorable and your coloring as always is amazing. Thanks for sharing these awesome projects.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fuuun cards!! Love 'em both; so fun to see the image colored up in different colors! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. She is so cute. I love how your colored her. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  28. Um yea, she's a darling cutie pie! Love how you did 2 different cards but loved both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!