Silent Night

Since we are all super busy with the holidays now,
I just wanted to take a minute to say Merry Christmas to everyone!!

You probably won't hear from me until after Christmas day,
so let me leave you with some fun Christmas images!!

These are some of the tags I have made for family and friends!



Ian from Special Autumn.




Amelia from Surprise.


Miss Anya from Rain Snow Shine.


Anya from Special Autumn.

I used a set of reds and greens that don't usually get
a lot of attention from me.
R30-R37, and YG91-YG97.

I hope you all have your Xmas chores done, and are ready to 
relax and spend time with family and friends!!

Happy Holidays!!

Comments

  1. I love them all and have them pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so gorgeous! Your friends and family are so lucky! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really could you be any more fabulous.. these are GORGEOUS.. very cool..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy!! I still haven't finished everything for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all tags!! Great images, colouring and design!
    Merry Christmas Rachel,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. these tags are great! i love the pull out ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tags are AMAZING!!! I'm so jealous of everyone who got one of these lol super gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie such gorgeous creations as always from you, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Squeeeee.....these are adorable! Amelia with her presents...score one for Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What colors did you use for Amelia's hair???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!