Get your twinkle on!!

Scroll down for blog candy!!


Hope everyone is staying warm!!
It has been crazy cold here in Colorado, and it doesn't
look like it's going anywhere too soon!!

Perfect time to join The Greeting Farm for
another fun FFF challenge!!

This week's challenge-
Sparkle!!
(bling, glitter, sequins, etc...)

Here's mine!
My pics never come out like I want, but these sequins are very shiny!!

This doll is from the Miss Anya Rain Snow Shine set.
I used some of my favorite Copic colors on her outfit-
BG70, BG72, BG75, & BG78.
The background on this layout was cut out on my Cameo.

Now let's see you sparkle!!

Head on over to the TGF Blog for all of
the challenge details, and check out
the awesome inspiration from the dt!!

Link up your project today!!


Comments

  1. Lovely sparkling card, great colours on Miss Anya!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are gorgeous! Love her muff and ear warmers- beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word this is adorable and I love that background.. this is one of my favorites.. but really they all are.. because you rock.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, I really need this one :0) hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card! I will try that color combo. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Rachel!! Love, love, love how you colored this image!! Love the sentiment too! :)
    Happy Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, I think your card is so beautil. I love the colors you have used and I really love your added bling with the sequins. I have yet to buy any, but I sure do love the look of it all. Hope you and your fa mily are all doing well. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!