Hello Dollie!!

Have you seen the adorable new digis available at

These are definitely going straight on your wishlist!!

This is Dollie-

Can you stand the cute-ness!!??

Excuse the part where I accidentally chopped off her toes!  (ooops!)
The princess stamp is from the TGF Build A Onesie Girl's set.
The papers are from an old Cosmo Cricket pad.
I used some of my favorite R's on this-R32, R35, R37.

There are two more like her, and a awesome new release for November!
Head on over to the TGF store and check them out!!

Comments

  1. Yes I have seen her!! Super girlie and fun..
    Your colouring is outstanding Rachel!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, you have out done yourself on coloring her hair...so gorgeous!!! She is a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! FAB coloring, Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so gorgeous no one will. No one will notice her toes! Great job and great digi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love Rachel! Off to the store now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Princess indeed.. this is adorable.. i love these new images..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is fab! I gotta get these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!